Home » Education/Research » Teachers' Program
This program is designed for teachers at elementary, junior high, and high schools. The museum curators provide an approximately 40 minute lecture summarizing a current exhibition and individual works on display. Lecture is in Japanese Only.
Along with the “Masterpieces from the Museum of Capodimonte in Naples, from Renaissance to Baroque” on display from Saturday 26 June – Sunday 26 September 2010, an exhibition appreciation program for teachers will be held as noted below. A large number of participants is expected for the program, and it must be reiterated that this program is only open to school teachers.
- Friday 9 July 2010
- Exhibition viewing:
- Both permanent collection and special exhibition galleries are available that day from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (The museum is open until 8 p.m.)
- Starts at 6 p.m. in the auditorium. Lecture tickets will be handed out at the door of the auditorium on a first-come, first-served basis from 5 p.m. for the first 140 applicants.
- Please print the fax application. Fill out the application completely and fax it to us. One application goes to one participant.
Application form PDF file (in Japanese only, about 95KB)
- How to participate:
- The completed application will be your participation card. Please be sure to bring two items as below, otherwise you will not be able to attend the exhibition viewing or lecture.
1) the completed application
2) your teacher identification
Please present these items at the information desk of the main entrance.