Western Paintings from the Late Medieval period through the Early 20th Century and French Modern Sculpture
- International Symposium "Modern Art and Japonisme in the North" (Saturday 31 October 2015)［2015.09.24 up］
- Lecture "The Dilemmas Faced by American Museums―The Roles of Collection, Exhibition, and Mass Media"(Wednesday 28 October 2015)［2015.09.24 up］
- Announcement of Debut Display of Works［2015.04.24 up］
- Announcement of Debut Display of Works［2015.03.13 up］
- Revised Admission Fees (Effective 1 April 2014)［2014.01.17 up］
The National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo
国立西洋美術館(Kokuritsu Seiyō Bijutsukan)
7-7 Ueno-koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007, JAPAN
Hours9:30am - 5:30pm
(Fridays 9:30 - 8:00pm)
*Closed on Mondays
5 October - 9 October, 2015
15 October, 2015
12 January - 29 February, 2016
<Permanent Collection Temporary Closure>
10 October 2015 - 11 January, 2016
Main Building, New Wing:
1 March - 18 March, 2016
We would like to express our sincerely condolences to those who suffers still, affected by the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake.
We open the galleries with less lights or limited usage of elevators due to the electricity conservation, ensuring safety for the visitors.
Please kindly forgive us any inconvenience caused by these operations.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Opening dates and hours will possibly change without prior notice.
For up-to-date information, we would like you to check our website or call Hello Dial: 03-5777-8600.