Western Paintings from the Late Medieval period through the Early 20th Century and French Modern Sculpture
- Inspection of all items brought into the museum Wednesday 25 May – Friday 27 May 2016［2016.05.20 up］
- No Photography Permitted in Permanent Collection Galleries［2016.04.28 up］
- Announcement of Debut Display of Works［2016.03.18 up］
- Announcement of temporary open (28 March, 2 May and 18 July 2016)［2016.03.18 up］
- Announcement of temporary closure (Monday 8 July 2016)［2016.03.18 up］
- NMWA launches New Publications Repository［2016.01.22 up］
- Announcement of temporary closure (Tuesday 12 January through Monday 29 February 2016) and Permanent Collection Temporary Closure (Tuesday 1 March through Friday 18 March 2016)［2016.01.12 up］
- Announcement of Debut Display of Works［2015.04.24 up］
- Announcement of Debut Display of Works［2015.03.13 up］
- Revised Admission Fees (Effective 1 April 2014)［2014.01.17 up］
The National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo
国立西洋美術館(Kokuritsu Seiyō Bijutsukan)
7-7 Ueno-koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007, JAPAN
Hours9:30am - 5:30pm
(Fridays 9:30 - 8:00pm)
*Closed on Mondays
28 March, 2 May, 18 July 2016
8 July 2016
We would like to express our sincerely condolences to those who suffers still, affected by the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake.
We open the galleries with less lights or limited usage of elevators due to the electricity conservation, ensuring safety for the visitors.
Please kindly forgive us any inconvenience caused by these operations.
Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Opening dates and hours will possibly change without prior notice.
For up-to-date information, we would like you to check our website or call Hello Dial: 03-5777-8600.