Lectures and symposiums on the exhibition by our curators or authorities from home and abroad are held for free.
Sacred and Secular: Israhel van Meckenem & Early German Engraving
- Saturday 9 July 2016 14:00 – 15:30
- Achim Riether (Curator, Staatliche Graphische Sammlung München)
*Lecture presented in German, simultaneous translation in Japanese.
“Israhel van Meckenem's Copy Works”
- Saturday 6 August 2016 14:00 – 15:30
- Kayo Hirakawa (Associate Professor, Graduate School of Letters, Kyoto University)
“The Fascination of Early German Prints”
- Saturday 27 August 2016 14:00 – 15:30
- Asuka Nakada (Associate Curator, The National Museum of Western Art)
“The Secular: Israhel van Meckenem and Secular Subject Prints”
To apply for a lecture ticket
- Auditorium, The National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo (B2 floor)
- Limited to 140 people per event.
Free of charge, however, Special Exhibition ticket is required.
- To attend:
- Each lecture will be open to the first 140 people to pick up Attendance tickets at the Information Center. Pick up Attendance tickets at the Information Center starting at 12:00 noon on the day of the lecture.
The Auditorium will open at 30 minutes prior to each lecture.
- Title and content of lecture may change without notice.