Home » Exhibitions » Past Exhibitions
Bordeaux, Port de la Lune
- Tuesday 23 June 2015 – Wednesday 23 September 2015
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Fridays 9:30 am - 8:00 pm (Admission ends 30 mins. before closing time)
- Mondays except 20 July, 10 August and 21 September. Closed on 21 July.
- Organized by:
- The National Museum of Western Art,
Tokyo Broadcasting System Television Inc.,
The Yomiuri Shimbun,
Ville de Bordeaux
- With the support of:
- Ambassade de France au Japon,
Institut français du Japon,
BS-TBS, TBS Radio & Communications
- With the sponsorship of:
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.,
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- With the cooperation of:
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.,
Air France, Nippon Express, The Western Art Foundation
- Scholarly Assistance:
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux,
Musée des Arts décoratifs et du Design, Bordeaux,
Musée d’Aquitaine de Bordeaux,
CAPC-musée d’art contemporain de Bordeaux,
Bibliothèque municipale de Bordeaux,
Archives municipales de Bordeaux,
Cité des civilisations du vin, Bordeaux
- Admission Fees:
- Adults 1,600 yen, College students 1,200 yen, High school students 800 yen
- Advance purchase/Discount fees for groups of 20 or more:
- Adults 1,400 yen, College students 1,000yen, High school students 600 yen
Advance purchase tickets will be on sale until Monday 22 June. At the museum ticket office, advance ticket will be available until Sunday 21 June.
For ticket sales from other than the museum's own ticket office, see the exhibition website.
Full admission fees apply from Tuesday 23 June.
Junior high school and younger children admitted free of charge.
Disabled visitors admitted free of charge with one attendant. Please present your disability identification upon arrival.
- Traveling Venue：
- Fukuoka City Museum
Saturday 31 January 2015 - Sunday 29 March 2015
- Number of visitors:
Bordeaux Style Commode (cat. no. 93) was scheduled to be on display from late July, but that display has been canceled due to concerns about the work’s condition. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change.