Home » Shop/Dining » Dining
A bright and airy café facing onto the museum's central courtyard. Cake sets (750 yen), main dishes featuring western cuisine (735 yen and up), and course meals can be enjoyed in this casual setting. Coffee, soft drinks, wine and beer are also featured on the menu.
- Business hours:
- 10:00 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
(Meals and lunch menus: 11:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Last call for drinks at 5:00 p.m.)
Fridays: 10:00 a.m.-7:45 p.m.
(Meals: 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., Last order for drinks at 7:30 p.m.)
*Business hours may differ during winter months.
- Every Monday (if national holidays fall on Monday, the Monday is open and closed on the next day)
Year end and New Year (December 28 through January 1)
Other days when the museum is closed
- Number of seating: 84
- Available only from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
*However, we do not accept reservations during special exhibition periods.
Please contact us by telephone for more details
- The use of credit cards
- Suica electronic money service and credit cards are accepted for purchases.
- Café restaurant Suiren is accessible to all. No exhibition ticket needed, so please come and enjoy.
- Wheelchairs are also available. (Reservations are highly recommended. Please call us for advanced booking.)
- For further information,
- call 03 5814-2891
Spaghetti Polynesian Style(Curry Flavor)