Slide talks introducing the high points and principal works in the exhibition will be given in the auditorium (B2F) on the following Friday evenings. Each talk will begin at 18:00 and last approximately 30 minutes. In Japanese language only.
Théodore Chassériau : Parfum exotique
- Friday 10 March, Friday 24 March, Friday 7 April, Friday 21 April, Friday 12 May, 2017
- Begins at 18:00 on each day, approx. 30 mins. in length
- Auditorium, The National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo (B2 Floor)
- Yuko Nakatsumi(Komaba Museum, The University of Tokyo)
- Limited to first 140 participants. Lectures are free, however Special Exhibition tickets are required.
Please assemble at the Auditorium 30 mins. prior to the start time.