Home » Visit » General Information
- 7-7 Ueno-koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0007, Japan
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. during winter months (Mid January to end of February)
Friday 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday Permanent Collection 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Special Exhibitions 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Admission ends 30 mins. before closing time)
- Mondays and December 28 - January 1
(Except when a national holiday falls on Monday. In this case, the museum is open on the holiday and is closed the next day, Tuesday)
- Free Admission for permanent collection
- The second and the fourth Saturdays of each month, and November 3.
(For permanent collection only)
- Fee for permanent collection
Adults 430(220)yen College students 130(70)yen High school students or younger.
Those over the age of 65.
Those under the age of 18.
Those with physical or mental disabilities and their attendants.
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Saturday evenings from September 2016 through March 2017
* ( ) Figures in parentheses indicate discount fees for groups of 20 or more
* Separate charges for special exhibitions
All credit cards indicated below are accepted.
*Special exhibitions charge different admission prices.
Tickets for the special exhibitions also include admission to the permanent collection exhibition.