Slide talks introducing the high points and principal works in the exhibition will be given in the auditorium (B2F) on the following Friday evenings. Each talk will begin at 18:00 and last approximately 30 minutes. In Japanese language only.
Inside and Outside, the Two Faces of Spanish Informalism in the Collections of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
- Friday 4 October, Friday 15 November, Friday 20 December
- Begins at 18:00 on each day, approx. 20 mins. in length
- Meeting Point:
- New wing, National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo
Please assemble at the New wing prior to the start time
- Yusuke Kawase(Assistant Curator, The National Museum of Western Art)
Monet, An Eye for Landscapes: Innovation in 19th Century French Landscape Paintings
- Friday 13 December 2013, Friday 17 January, Friday 7 February, 2014
- Begins at 18:00 on each day, approx. 30 mins. in length
- Auditorium, National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo (B2 Floor)
- Megumi Jingaoka(Curator, The National Museum of Western Art)
- Limited to first 140 participants. Lectures are free, however Special Exhibition tickets are required.
Please assemble at the Auditorium 30-mins prior to the start time.