From Renaissance to Rococo. Four Centuries of European Drawing, Painting and Sculpture.
Lecture and Concert
Classical Instruments Concert and Lecture of the exhibition
- Dates and times:
- Saturday 18 August 14:00 – 15:30
Tuesday 21 August 14:00 – 15:30
(same program for two days)
- Performance by:
- Liliko Maeda (Renaissance Flutist) and Soffio Armonico
- Liliko Maeda, Mitsumasa Takanashi (Curator, The National Museum of Western Art)
NB: Lecture and concert content may change without notice
- To apply for a ticket:
- Auditorium, National Museum of Western Art, Tokyo (B2 floor)
- Limited to 140 people per event.
Free of charge, however, Special Exhibition ticket is required.
- To attend:
- Each lecture and concert will be open to the first 140 people to pick up Attendance tickets at the Information Center. (Lectures and concert are free, however Special Exhibition ticket is required).
Pick up Attendance tickets at the Information Center starting at 12:00 noon on the day of the event.
The auditorium entrance is part the entrance to the exhibition Galleries (B1F).
The Auditorium will open at 30 minutes prior to each event.